Kathmandu, July 17
Nabil Bank has officially started operation of 12 new branches in rural municipalities in Province 5, Karnali Province and Province 7.
The newly established branches are as follows:
- Aali Taal Rural Municipality, Dadeldhura, Province no. 7
- Barahataal Rural Municipality, Surkhet, Karnali Province.
- BittadChir Rural Municipality, Bajhang, Province no. 7
- Sammarimai Rural Municipality, Rupandehi, Province no.5
- Tila Rural Municipality, Jumla, Karnali Province.
- Darma Rural Municipality, Salyan, Karnali Province
- Pachal jharana Rural Municipality, Kalikot, Karnali Province
- Palata Rural Municipality, Kalikot, Karnali Province
- Pancheshwor Rural Municipality, Baitadi, Province no. 7
- Ramaroshan Rural Municipality, Accham, Province no. 7
- Sayal Rural Municipality, Doti, Province no. 7
- Turmakhand Rural Municipality, Accham, Province no. 7
The branches were officially opened electronically by Finance Minister Yubaraj Khatiwada along with Shambhu Prasad Poudyal, Chairman of Nabil Bank during a programme today.
“With the mission of extending professionalised and efficient banking services to cater banking needs of large and widespread sections of the society, Nabil Bank has started providing services through its 12 new branches at rural areas which will be providing full-fledged banking services to the customers. Nabil Bank has been expanding its network throughout the nation in order to serve the nation with modern banking services”, said Chief Executive Officer of Nabil Bank, Anil Keshari Shah.
Baljit Bohra, Team Leader at Sakchyam, also expressed happiness over the timely opening of branches by the bank in their drive to extend support in access to finance in the country where Sakchyam has extended support to Nabil Bank in setting up these branches.
With the additional 12 new branches, the bank is providing its services through a wide domestic network of 74 branches, 115 ATMs, more than 1500 Nabil Remit agents throughout the nation and many correspondents across the globe.