Kathmandu, January 25
The Dahal-Nepal faction of the ruling Nepal Communist Party has announced the new phase of protest programmes against the dissolution of the House of Representatives.
The party announced the third phase of the programmes on Monday, a day after the Election Commission refused to acknowledge the official split of the party.
Speaking in a press conference in Kathmandu on Monday, the party spokesperson Narayan Kaji Shrestha, announced different protest programmes beginning from tomorrow until February 10.
Here are major highlights of the events:
- January 26: Whistle rally in Kathmandu
- January 27-February 3: Sit-in at Maitighar Mandala in Kathmandu
- January 28: Demonstration in Butwal
- January 29: Demonstration in Biratnagar
- January 30: Demonstration in Dhangadhi
- February 4: Youth rally in Kathmandu
- February 8: Torch rally in Kathmandu
- February 10: Mass demonstration in Kathmandu