Gaur, November 24
Three children of the same family died in a fire incident caused by an electronic short circuit, in Gaur, the Rautahat district headquarters, on Wednesday night.
The other three persons have received burn injuries.
The victims have been identified as Ruksana Khatun (9), Imran Mansuri (7) and Sabina Khatun (5), the children of Mohammad Islam, the owner of the mattress shop from where the fire started. Later, the fire also spread to a motorbike workshop.
DSP Sunil Malla of the District Police Office says the fire was controlled by a fire engine of the municipality assisted by the police and locals.