Kathmandu, April 6
The government of Nepal has blacklisted 11 construction companies after finding they could not meet the standard criteria to win a government contract.
The Public Procurement Monitoring Office says it blacklisted the companies for one year as per section 63(1) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007. Now, they cannot apply for any contract to any government agency for one year.
The Department of Roads and the Hetaunda-based Division Road Office had recommended the blacklisting, according to the office.
Here is the list of the blacklisted companies:
- Hetaunda Construction, Makawanpur
- Saraswati Construction, Rautahat
- Abhaya Construction, Parsa
- Janajagriti Construction, Bara
- Bishal Construction, Bara,
- Binayak Construction, Makawanpur
- Sharmila Nirman Sewa, Makawanpur
- Naya Yug Nirman Sewa, Kathmandu
- Shiva Nirman Sewa, Parsa
- RA Nirman Sewa, Makawanpur
- B Brothers Nirman Sewa, Makawanpur