Kathmandu, May 5
Following the government decision to suspend all flights except two with New Delhi of India every week, the government has finalised a list of eight hotels in the capital to quarantine those coming from New Delhi.
As per the new rule, the travellers should quarantine themselves for 10 days at a hotel.
The following hotels are available for the quarantine service, informing the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation:
- Hotel View Bhrikuti, Godawari
- Kathmandu Mahadev Hotel, Guhyeshwari
- Airport Hotel, Sinamangal
- The Ama Dablam Hotel, Gaushala
- Hotel Readers Inn, Gaushala
- Ananda Pashupati, Gaushala
- Farm House Resort, Jagati
- A-one Hotel, Jagati
It has been learned that a hotel has been allowed to charge up to Rs 3,000 per day including all taxes and service charges for food and accommodation.