+

Hetaunda couple electrocuted

Hetaunda, April 12

A couple have died after receiving electric shocks while managing wires connected to the electricity metre box in their house, in Hetaunda of Makawanpur on Monday.

The victims have been identified as Sameer Pakhrin, 35, and his wife, Anshu, 30, currently residing at Cement Road, Hetaunda sub-metropolitan city-9.

Seriously injured in the incident, the couple had breathed their last while being rushed to the Hetaunda Hospital for treatment, informs DSP Jayashwar Rimal.

The couple have two minor children in the family.

React to this post

Conversation

New Old Popular