A woman died in a house fire in Lamjung

firewood in room leading to death by asphyxiation burn injuries
Representational image. Photo: Pexels/ Jutta Albers

Lamjung, January 19

A woman died in a house fire in Marsyangdi Rural Municipality-4 Syage of Lamjung.

According to the police, 45-year-old Rajendra Shrestha’s 41-year-old wife Santamaya Shrestha was burnt to death when the house caught fire last night due to an electrical short.

According to the police the fire destroyed the property worth Rs 14.47 million.

Police said that with the help of local residents, the fire was brought under control and further investigations are being conducted.

React to this post


New Old Popular